Monday, January 11, 2010

Just For The Long and Short of It


Long, elegant and accessorized to a t, loving these outfits from chicheroin.com .

The exaggerated silhouette of the boots really amplify the sex appeal, making it easier to wear this look.

The coat also adds to the sex appeal. It's unexpected, but ties in with the textures and accessories perfectly.


Speaking of blogs, and I speak of mine a lot lately, a friend showed me this: chicheroin.blogspot.com. While the blog focuses on one girl taking pictures of herself, something I can find a little self-serving, I will forgive this girl for doing it well. And, I have to admit...I love her outfits. Anyway, I was REALLY lovin' this one, with the long dress. Part relaxed boheme, and other part rock star, she looks ready to run off with the band any moment now. For the upcoming summer months this is a definite do. What a refreshing move from yester-summers short shorts and mini's. How much skin can we bear to bare? Here's to a long, long decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment