Saturday, April 17, 2010

Heidi Klum Debuts New Haircut


Ok, stop the presses right now because Heidi Klum just got a new haircut. What do you think everyone? Because I think it's a little thick and weird. I know Heidi has good style though, so I'm going to just trust it looks cute on her and that this is a bad pic. Ok, and another note: is it just me, or does this haircut have a sort of Kate Jackson 70's vibe to it? I mean, seriously:

Yeah yeah yeah, I know Heidi's haircut has bangs and stuff, I can see that. What I am talking about is the same weirdly thick layers. Add a bit more feathering to Heidi's hair, and they could be twins. Or at least best girlfriends, stolling the mall together on a Saturday. So, maybe it's safe to conclude that designers weren't the only ones getting a certain 70's vibe as of late? Because that's what I'm seeing here. 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment