Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Few Of My Favorite Things....

So many bloggers do post after post (or dedicate whole blogs to!) the whole what I wish for/what I want for thing. Well, Spring is here and I'm a-wanting also. I decided to list some of the things I've been wanting for Spring:

This is from a label called Myne, which I had never seen before until we started to sell it in my store. I'm officially smitten, and want everything.

You would have to be a fool not to love the new Chanel clogs.

Anything Rachel Comey is aw'ight with me. Love the color palette she chose here. I've been especially excited over her collaboration with Anthropologie. This picture from Style.com

I think with a few of these things--or all of them--I would be set for a very cool summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment