Friday, April 23, 2010

Grace Kelly Gets Her Due at Victoria and Albert Museum


If only I lived in London, because if I did I would DEFINITELY be checking out the Grace Kelly exhibit at the Victoria and Albert museum in London. I remember when I was little and couldn't relate to any of the screen sirens from decades past. They seemed like woman who would be my grandmother's role models, not mine. Grace Kelly was one of the few icons from past ages whose style felt relatable to me. I later understood that it was her classic way of dressing. It really makes her impossible to date. I think of her every time I choose a simple cashmere sweater to wear instead of a trendier item. Certain things always look good. We could all learn from her chic ways. I will have more pictures coming up soon, but for now enjoy these pictures I took of her from Hitchcock's "Rear Window".

No comments:

Post a Comment